Sunday, March 15, 2020

Easter's Promise

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!!

Hope your all having a nice weekend!
The sun was out in full force yesterday but it was cool outside.
Shawn & I painted Ryan's room which took us all day.
One more room knocked off my "To Do List".
I'm trying hard to get the entire house repainted before our weather starts getting warmer.

Today will most likely be a day of rest since we pushed it yesterday.
Shawn still has not passed his stone.
He goes back to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning so we will see what he has to say.
It is common for him to pass some quick and others can take while.
For now he's not having any discomfort.

I have a set of Easter cards to share that I whipped up on Friday.
I was determined to get them made before my customer calls.
I did pass on making any Easter treats this year.
Just too much on my "To Do List" to even think about that right now.






These were a bit of a challenge to photograph because they are a Z Fold style card.
They don't stand all the best because they kept wanting to open.
They measure 5 1/4 x 8 1/2  scored at 1 1/4 and again at 4 1/4.
I love this style!

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter's Promise
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Highland Heather/ Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


If i'm not mistaken these flowers are a Snow Crocus.
They come in purple, yellow, white and sometimes pink.
My other house use to have them but here I do not.
They are the earliest spring flower to bloom which sometimes can be while there is still snow on the ground. We've not had too much snow this winter season, just lots of rain!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Sunday!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Carol L said...

This set is just gorgeous with the beautiful colors and pretty flowers! Loving that unique fold too! Congrats on getting the house in order so you can enjoy the outdoors in summer! Have a great Sunday and hopefully Shawn passes that stone soon! Blech!

Patti said...

lovely

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hello to that beautiful, purpley gingham. This just screams spring! Mine are blooming for the first time. I should know better then to buy a mix..... you just never get a true assortment. Glad you go the painting chore done and i hope hubby does ok at the dr.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the crocus stamp and hey look wonderful on your card with the gingham paper!!!