Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Gift Bag & Matching Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!
Another rainy day is on tap here!
I'm headed to my stamp room this afternoon to finish up a few projects!
Have you been stamping, too?

Today I have a gift bag & a matching card to share!
I made these on 2 different days not intending them to be used together.
The bag I planned to use for card orders and my card to use for Mother's Day.
Once I decorated the bag I decided to use the layout to create a card with the same papers.
Yep, i'm still working hard on using up the old stash!



Gift Bag Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey (retired), Whisper White, English Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Small Gift Bags (Dollar Tree), Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Rhinestones, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue




Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 2 (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey (retired), Whisper White, English Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Rhinestones, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was never crazy about the Mossy Meadow polka dot print that was in the English Garden DSP pack that was available a few years ago but then I paired it with another print from the same package and suddenly I love the look of them together! 
I will need to remember that when matching up other DSP prints!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful, very cheerful especially for a gray dreary day like today!!! Good for you, using up that stash!

Carol L said...

What a pretty design for both cards and gift bags! Those papers really do compliment each other well and I love the doily-look medallion with the sentiment too! Way to use that stash!