Thursday, March 26, 2020

Timeless Tulips

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a pretty card to share that I made using the Timeless Tulips bundle.
I really did not think I needed another tulip stamp set but once I seen all the nice sentiments that came in the set and the matching punch....I caved and got it!




Card Details:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Calypso Coral DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tulip Builder Punch, Washi Label Punch (retired), Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this lovely day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

If I was still buying, I'd have caved too! This is a beautiful stamp and sentiment, and the matching gingham color looks fantastic! Stay well and enjoy the sunshine ;)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I had the tulips out on my desk and decided to hold off a bit with creating with them. Thanks for another spectacular idea! The coral looks amazing!