Monday, March 30, 2020

Timeless Tulip HB Set

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today was suppose to be my cleaning day but I decided to put it off until tomorrow.
Shawn surprised me yesterday with getting the bedroom painted!
We busted butt to get it done and now are totally exhausted!
I swear I am getting too old for this stuff!
Anyways, i'm glad it's done and the furniture is all moved back in.
Pictures and a wood shelf will get hung back up next weekend as I want to give the walls a chance to dry well. That being said...I hurt from top to bottom as I feel like it was a marathon to get it done in a few hours. I think today calls for my heating pad and taking it easy!

I have a set of cards to share with you that I made last Thursday in another kind of marathon! LOL
My card lady calls Thursday morning asking for a pack of spring related Happy Birthday cards.
I rushed to get these done so I could deliver them to her on Friday. 
BTW, there was no seeing each other face to face as I dropped them off on her porch and left.
Who knew social distancing could be so hard!

Again I used the Timeless Tulips set for these...





These were really quick to create as the Stitched Rectangle diecuts were already done and the punches just make life easier!

I just love this Timeless Tulip set!

Card Details:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Pleased As Punch DSP (SAB Coordinations)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Tulip Builder Punch, Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is my most favorite color combination ever and I love this set of cards! The tulips are beautiful and the design is wonderful! The distancing is difficult, I agree, but hopefully this will pass one day soon and life will return to normal - whatever that is! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so pretty!! Love the spring colors and that tulip is awesome! Glad you got the bedroom painted. Take it easy today and regroup! Love ya!!