Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Daisy Lane

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all keeping busy and practicing social distancing!
The spread just keeps getting higher here in Pennsylvania!
Scary thing to be dealing with but if we all do our part and stay at home we can beat it!
I have been doing alot of stamping and working ahead on cards.
Today I may even start working on some card kits for a Stamp Day w Friends once our social distancing ends. 

I have an order for my card lady that will soon get delivered.
I will place them at her door and say hello from a distance.
She is 89 years old and in no way do I want to put her in jeopardy with catching this virus!
She always invites Shawn & I in to visit with her and gives lots of hugs.
Won't be doing that this time around to keep her safe!

She asked for a set of cards that had no sentiment on.
Daisy Lane to the rescue!





I love the tone on tone colors on the cardbase and the daisies.
Nothing is popped up so these will be very mail friendly!
The layers of daisies are glued together and I added a Gold Glittered Enamel Dot to the centers.
These are also flat.

Card Details:

Stamps: Daisy Lane
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Gold Glittered Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love Stampin Up's Daisy sets! (Daisy Delight & Daisy Lane)
Very easy to use and they create some pretty cards!
I hope my card lady will enjoy these!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

The colors are very striking together and remind me of my high school colors of blue and gold! Very pretty stamped backgrounds with that big yellow flower! Happy hibernatin' :)