Sunday, March 8, 2020

Fasnacht Thank You

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's a lovely day here in PA!
Bright, brilliant sunshine with our temps soaring to 60 degrees!
 The girls & I sat out in the yard for awhile.
My psoriasis loves the sun!

Afterwards I ran to my stamp table to make a quick card for my card lady.
Every year she helps make the fasnacht donuts at a local church for lent and for the last several years she always gets some for us. 
Oh my, they are the best donut around and a shame they do not make them year round! We really appreciate her getting them for us so I always make sure I send a card to thank her!




So, of course I had to use some donut paper from a few years ago called Cherry on Top DSP.
Love the bright colors in this!
I used pieces of DSP that was already cut in the pack, I just needed to trim it down to fit my cardstock. 

My sentiment comes from the retired All Year Cheer 1 which I just recently got off of FB Marketplace. I already had sets 2 & 3 but not 1. Happy to have all 3 now!

Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 1 (retired)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder (retired), Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Bermuda Bay Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I wrote a little note inside to her and placed it inside a clear envelope.
I have not used one of those in years and decided I needed to get them used up!
I love that the card shows thru!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Lucky you getting those great fasnachts! The ones we got this year were not as tasty as those we've bought in previous years, but such is life. What a sweet and fun card to make for her and I love those cheerful papers with the colorful donuts! Perfect for the occasion!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cue, perfect paper for a donut thank you!!