Monday, January 8, 2024

Beautiful Balloons Birthday Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend! 
I got some stamp time in yesterday to work on Audrey's card order. She requested a pack of birthday cards so I pulled out the Beautiful Balloons Bundle. Perfect for anyone's birthday, right?






Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Balloons
Ink: Might of Navy, Azure Afternoon
Cardstock: Azure Afternoon, Night of Navy, Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Accessories: Beautiful Balloon Dies, White Twine, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She requested birthday cards that could be used for a man or a woman and I think these will work well for both. I love the balloons in this set and the different patterns in the DSP.

Today Shawn goes back to work after a week off for vacation. 
He did a couple therapy sessions and helped me a great deal with packing up Christmas for another year! I'm sure the house is going to be quiet and I have a few more cards to make for Audrey's order that I hope to finish up today! Fingers crossed!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those big blue balloons are perfect for a man, woman, or child with those festive and fun papers. I'm glad you had a productive weekend. It was a good time to do things in the house with all the snow. Today a bit of sunshine and then tomorrow back to more gloomy rain. Have a good Monday!

D'Ann said...

Such a bright and cheery card! I really love the big blue balloon! :)

Vicki said...

Love this set. That balloon is perfect!