Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Congratulations

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday we had some wild weather and I mean wild!
It poured pretty much all day and then add in 50 mph winds! Every window in my house was soaked on the outside! Miss Bailee wasn't too sure what to make of it. 

I got Audrey's card order all ready for delivery so I called her to see when would be a good time to get them to her. Her week was pretty much booked up so, of course, we went in the rain last evening. We hit 2 road closures due to wires being down but got there safely. She was so pleased and thanked me several times that we braved the weather to get them to her. The card I am sharing today is one of the cards that was included in her order. She asked for something with a cross on for one of the priests at her church that was celebrating 20 years. This is what I made for her...





Card Details:

Stamps: Something Fancy
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Basic White, Inked Botanicals DSP
Accessories: Crosses of Hope Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Something Fancy Dies, Opaque Faceted Gems (SaleABRation 2024), Mini Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was so pleased with how this one turned out and I never get tired of using that cross die, it's beautiful! The colors are so pretty together, too!

Not much happening on my agenda today and let's hope the weather is a bit calmer. 
I may hit the stamp table to try a new technique called Twisted Ribbon. I saw it last year and never got around to trying it. If I get a card made with it I will share it here tomorrow!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

You are one brave soul to venture out in that wicked weather last night! I'm glad you made it back home safely too. What an absolutely gorgeous card and just perfect for the occasion too. I'm sure Audrey was grateful to get this beautiful card! I'm giggling at the graphic today - more coffee please :)