Thursday, January 18, 2024

Lighting the Way

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

This week seems to be flying by so quickly!
Hopefully today we hear what time Shawn's appointment is for his injection tomorrow. I am a bit worried as they are calling for more snow tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's not much so he can get his procedure done.

Today I have a pretty cool card to share with you made using the Lighting the Way Bundle from 2023 Spring Mini Catalog. I have had this set for over a year and just recently pulled it out to ink it up and have some play time with it. The little lightening bugs in it are super cute! I remember when I was little out at night playing hide & seek with the neighborhood kids and seeing all the lightening bugs or fireflies as some call them. They are so intriguing to watch when it gets dark at night during the summer months...





Card Details:

Stamps: Lighting the Way
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Lighting the Way Dies, Metallic Dots, Gold 1/8 Trim (Online Exclusives), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't this card just the cutest?
I love the little lightening bugs but that Gold Foil lantern steals the show for me!
This set would be great for some masculine cards wouldn't it?
The wheels are in motion to make some but today I am giving my hands a break after finishing up my calendars. That was quite the chore! LOL

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a totally cute and fun card with the lantern and fireflies! We called them lightening bugs and used to collect them in jars just to see them light up at night while we were kids. Those were the fun days of childhood :)

Vicki said...

So cool, I too have this set and have never inked it up!