Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Bee Mine for Evie

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I am back after dealing with that bad migraine and my blood pressure skyrocketing.
Not given too many answers as to why that migraine was so different from the ones i've had in the past. My normal doctor did some bloodwork on me last evening so maybe that will reveal something. For now I continue on the 2nd blood pressure medicine atleast until I see her in April. I'm continuing to push fluids & eating. I am not as quick as I once was at getting things done. I am trying to learn to listen to my body and take time for me if I need it. This whole ordeal has certainly knocked me for a loop.

So, today I want to share the other Valentine's Day card that was made for Audrey's great granddaughter, Evie. I loved making these cards with the Bee Mine bundle that is in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog. This is a book binder card...




Card Details:

Stamps: Bee Mine
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Bee Mine DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Bee Builder Punch, Mini Alphabet Dies, Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers, Sweet Sorbet 1/8 Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Just the sweetest for a baby's 1st Valentine's Day!

I am going to try my stamp table for a little bit this morning. I talked to Audrey last Friday and left her know what was going on with my health. I have a small order of cards to work on for her. She said not to stress about it. I know i'm going to be rusty after no stamping in over 2 weeks. Gonna give it my best though! LOL

**********************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

It's good to see you back to blogging again after that horrible migraine and I hope you won't have to suffer them again ever! This style card is just the cutest thing with that big bumblebee and that book binding style is one of my favorites. I love how you personalized it with her name too, a great idea! Stay well and continue to take good care of yourself too, you've been missed! Big Hugs

Vicki said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Super cute card. ❤️❤️

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!