Monday, January 15, 2024

Softly Stippled Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
It got really cold here which is why we pretty much hibernated all weekend!
Shawn had PT Saturday morning but that was it. This Friday he gets his injection so I hope that helps him....if not there might be more down the road.

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for Audrey last week. She requested a pack of Thank You so I pulled out a new pack of paper that is a SaleABRation offering. I used Softly Stippled DSP and a number of different prints.





I'm not sure why I chose the darker colored papers from this pack when there are some beautiful prints. It's been cloudy, rainy & dreary here as of late so maybe that is why I went with the darker colors. I left the paper do all the work and just added the sentiment and called them done.

Card Details:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Pebbled Path, Calypso Coral, Basic White, Softly Stippled DSP (SAB 24)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Wild Wheat In Color Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These papers are so pretty, aren't they? You can't go wrong with them!
Stay warm this week...good week to just hibernate inside, LOL!

Carol L said...

I love all those big blooms on the papers and they sure are pretty thank-you cards. I wish the same things for your week ahead as you wished all of us with that cute little post at the end. Stay warm and keep the shovel handy - I think we're going to need to use it tomorrow.

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty card!

Vicki said...

So pretty!