Friday, January 12, 2024

Wanted to Say Dies

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today we are in for more rain later this evening and more 50 mph winds. Those winds always worry me since our neighbors yard is lined with a million trees that could easily end up on my house. Let's hope they don't get that bad. 
I have an appointment late this afternoon with the Dermatologist for a Psoriasis check up. Other than that no big plans this weekend. It's going to get pretty cold this weekend so I am hoping to get working on my 2024 Calendars even though we are almost halfway thru January. Like I said yesterday, I'm always late to the party! LOL

The card I have to share today is one that Audrey requested for a friend that was turning 80. I made this using the Wanted to Say Dies that are worth their weight in gold! Love that Stampin Up gave us an entire set of sentiment dies!




Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Wild Wheat, Garden Walk DSP (retired)
Accessories: Wanted to Say Dies, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Wild Wheat Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I wasn't crazy on the colors but I wanted to try using up some of the paper from the pack of Garden Walk DSP. In the end I did like how it turned out and Audrey loved it! I used the Adhesive Sheets when diecutting because it makes life so much easier! When using dies as thin as these you don't want to use liquid glue because it will always seep out and make a mess. I always forget that I even have the Adhesive Sheets until recently when I put the pack of it right beside the dies on my cart so when I reach for the dies I am reminded of the Adhesive Sheets and to use them. They always work like a charm!


**************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is wonderful with those pretty papers and colors and I love that die-cut 80 that looks perfect without being over the top. Stay safe in the coming storms tonight - those winds always frighten me when they come after dark. Stay safe and warm! Hugs!

Vicki said...

So pretty 😍