Wednesday, January 3, 2024

December HB Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I need to get the bathrooms cleaned and then I will be done for the week!
I usually don't like to clean when Shawn is off but I need to get this done since all the Christmas stuff is tucked away till next year! He has a PT appt at noon today. I hope it goes well for him. Still no call for the injection yet.

Today I want to share a set of cards that I made in December for Audrey. 
She requested a pack of birthday cards with something seasonal.
I pulled out my unloved pack of Garden Walk DSP that will be retiring tomorrow.
I kept these simple...






Card Details:

Stamps: unknown sentiment
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Garden Walk DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Basics 3D EF (Online Exclusives), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another set that was quick & easy to whip up for her.
The Garden Walk DSP has such pretty prints & patterns in it. 
I have not used much of it this season but I will try to make some pretty cards in the future with it!

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are so beautiful with the seasonal colors and I love love love that awesome embossed panel too! Gorgeous cards! Happy Hump Day hugs :)

Vicki said...

So pretty