Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Year to Celebrate

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all doing well!
I was down & out all weekend with one of the worst migraines I ever had! At one point I wasn't sure if I was going to live or die. It was the worst one I have ever experienced. I was never one for getting migraines up until a few years ago and each time I get them they get more painful. I need to have a talk with my doctor about it because Excedrin did nothing for me this time. I did not get nauseated or sick but my body & stomach are surely off. Yesterday I did get a shower and tried to feel some what normal but wow, it zapped my energy really quick. Back to bed I went. Today is a new day and i'm hoping the headache does not come back and I can muster thru getting some house work done.

ETA: I was not up to doing my housework today. I showered, put my pj's on and went back to bed. I hope tomorrow will be a better day and if not I promised Kelsey I would call the DR.  

So, today I want to share another set of birthday cards that I made with some Merry Bold & Bright DSP that just recently retired. This pack of DSP is like a hidden treasure...one side has a Christmas print on and the other could be used for something other than Christmas. I chose this big bold polka dot print to add to my Year to Celebrate cards...





Sadly, this stamp set had retired too but it's definitely one that could be used all year long!

Card Details:

Stamps: Year to Celebrate (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Merry Bold & Bright DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Hot Pink Gingham Ribbon (from stash), Glue Dots, Glossy Dots Assortment (Melon Mambo), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I did not get this stamp set but am regretting it after seeing this! I am with you on the pain of a migraine....I am dealing with some pain issues too, so I can sympathize! Maybe it's weather-related?? I hope you feel better today!!!

Carol L said...

What a fun set of cards with those old paper thingies we all used at parties when we were kids. I don't even recall what they were called, but they were fun to use and annoying to everyone who had one blown into their face LOL Ah the memories of my childhood :)
I am so sorry to learn you're having migraines and from what I understand they are devastating when they hit. I worked with someone who had to put a mask over her eyes and close the shades in her bedroom until they passed and she dealt with them for years, poor thing. First Shawn developed issues and now you're dealing with migraines. I'm so sorry Wendy and I hope this passes soon. Saying extra prayers for you in the meantime for speedy healing. Sending big hugs too.