Wednesday, February 7, 2024

April - June 2024

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well! We've had lots of wonderful sunshine so far this week....sure hope it lasts! I have the next 3 months of my calendars to share with you today!




All using new products but my favorite is April with the Perennial Lavender Suite. 
Again I am not going to list all of the supplies used on these but if you have any questions please let a comment and i'll reply back to you!

Enjoy!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Vicki said...

Love this....so much work, they are wonderful.

Carol L said...

I think my favorite is the lavender too but each month's page is wonderful. You put so much thought and love into these calendars and they're fabulous! Happy sunshine Wednesday!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely calendar pages!