Monday, February 19, 2024

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope that you all had a nice weekend!

We got out Saturday evening to see Kelsey's friend play in his band. I felt pretty good after my injection Friday so we bought our tickets and went. The band we saw is the Collinsville Discount Band which is local and they have a huge following. The place was packed and Shawn & I both said the music was so much better than we expected. It was a nice evening out and we enjoyed hanging out with Kelsey & her friends! 

So, today I am sharing a set of Sympathy cards that I made using some of the Online Exclusives Meandering Meadow DSP. This paper did not immediately grab my attention as sometimes the realistic scenes throw me off. After seeing so many beautiful cards made with it I took the plunge and bought a pack. I used a piece last month on Audrey's card bag and she suggested using it for a set of Sympathy cards. These will go in her next order!





I used 2 different sheets of the printed paper for this set of 5 cards only because there is only 4 sheets of each print. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagons
Ink: Orchid Oasis
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Meandering Meadows DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I agree that these made wonderful sympathy cards. I didn't get this pack of paper either but I agree, I've seen some beautiful things made with it! ENjoy your week!

Carol L said...

Those papers make beautiful sympathy cards, and I love the sentiment with the little bow. Beautiful set of cards, and I'm glad you went out and enjoyed yourself over the weekend too. Have a great week ahead.

Vicki said...

Beautiful set.