Saturday, February 10, 2024

Bridal Shower Card

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start!
We are starting the day off with some clouds but otherwise no rain around. Going to be another 60 degree day, too! Shawn went fishing this morning, trying to take advantage of the warmer temperatures. I have some laundry to pick at and I would like to go do some stamping in between. 

Today I want to share a bridal shower card that I made 2 weeks ago for Audrey. The shower was last Saturday but I haven't heard how it went yet. This week I have another card order to work on for her but she does not need the cards until the end of February so that gives me some time.

The last picture shows the card and the invitation. The colors are purple & gray...





I didn't quite have the right kind of stamps for this invitation but did my best with what I had.

Card Details:

Stamps: First Frost (retired), Forever Fern (retired), Watercolor Mini's (retired SAB 01), Custom Tee (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Highland Heather, Basic White
Accessories: Frosted Bouquet Framelits (retired), T-Shirt Builder Framelits (retired), Sheer White Ribbon w Silver Trim, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It did not turn out all that bad and Audrey was pleased with it!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a lovely shower card with those beautiful purple and grey flowers! I think it's a perfect match to the invitation and I know I'd be beyond pleased if this card was for me! Beautifully done Wendy! Hugs for a great weekend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful ❤️

LeAnne said...

Wowza! That is gorgeous! Those colors are stunning (Ravens, anyone?) and you nailed the whole theme! Just beautiful!