Tuesday, February 6, 2024

2024 Calendars

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

This post has been a long time in coming! LOL I have been so off with things this year. Finally the end of January I have my 2024 calendars finished and sent out to my peoples! Better late than never, right? Today I am going to share with you the first 3 months...

January 2024


February 2024


March 2024


I'm not going to list all the supplies used to create these but if you need to know something please let me a comment and i'll answer you back.

I'll share more tomorrow!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your calendars are amazing and the first 3 months look amazing. Again, I just love all those big bumblebees in that fun designer paper for February. I LOVE these calendars :) Have a great Tuesday!

Vicki said...

So fun!