Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Daffodil Notecards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well! We are halfway to the weekend now!

The flu bug has hit the Aungst Pad this past week. Saturday night we went out to hear Kelsey's friend's band and that night Shawn started to not feel well. By Sunday morning he had fever, chills and a cough. Since our doctor is not in on weekends I suggested he go to Urgent Care and sure enough....102 temp....it was the flu. That same day Kelsey started not feeling good either and so far she missed 2 days of work. She said the flu has been going around her work and half the staff was out. I've been trying to keep Ryan from it and I pray he does not get it. I had a flu shot in October and I have some mild symptoms nothing as severe as Shawn's. Mine is more less like a head cold w cough. I am taking Dayquil & Nyquil which is helping. I really hope by the weekend to feel better. Shawn has been home all week so far and not sure when he'll get back to work.

I have been going to my stamp table here & there to work on Audrey's card order. I will not get them delivered until we are 100% because she certainly does not need the flu on top of what she is dealing with. She requested a set of just the retired Daffodil Afternoon DSP with no saying.




I actually made her an 8 pack as I had a few pieces of this DSP left and just finished it up!
Every now & then I do that if I have an extra piece of 2 left and give her a bigger set. She will definitely use them!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thich Very Vanilla, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (retired SAB 22)
Accessories: Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds, Stampin Seal

These were quick & easy to whip up and just perfect for Spring!
Around here the snow is still slowly melting but we've had some nice sunshiny days!
I am ready for Spring! Bet you are, too!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & wishing you a great day ahead!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

Pretty card set, that paper is perfect for Spring. Hope you all are feeling better soon. ❤️

Carol L said...

That is one very pretty set of cards and the spring flowers look beautiful. I'm sorry to hear about the flu bug hitting your family, and I hope you're all feeling much better by day's end. It's just one thing right after another isn't it?