Friday, February 16, 2024

Rock Star Birthday

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's also injection day for me so fingers crossed no harsh side affects.
Atleast that is what I am hoping for because I wanna go to a local club tomorrow night to see a friend of Kelsey's who's in a band. We've been talking about going for the last several months so we will see. An speaking of bands.....I have the cutest card to share today that I made with a new bundle in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog called Rock Star. This was a first purchase from this catty for me. We love our rock & roll music!



Card Details:

Stamps: Rock Star
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Basic White, Rock & Roll DSP
Accessories: Rock Star Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Deckled Circles Dies, Glossy Dots Assortment, Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this card will go to Kelsey for her upcoming birthday in May.
She likes her music, too!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Vicki said...

Very cool card...I got this suite too and haven't used it yet. Love your card!

Carol L said...

This is a great card and I love the theme. I grew up on rock n roll and still love it to this day. I always said if I live to be 90 I will be in my rocking chair tapping my feet to some good old rock music! Great card. and a fun design and I hope you feel well enough to get to the club and enjoy some good music too! Stay warm!