Saturday, February 3, 2024

Split Panel HB Cards

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's been a busy morning so far here at the Aungst Pad.
Miss Bailee went to doggy day spa and i'm straightening up around the house & working on some laundry. Shawn is watching You Tube video's on fishing related things. And Ryan has not yet greeted us with his presence yet. I hear him up in his room but still putzing around.
Yesterday I got a stamp order so I am anxious to go and get that stuff together and maybe play a bit. Other than that nothing else on my agenda today. Blood pressure has been staying where it needs to be and haven't had anymore swelling since Thursday....knock on wood. 

So, today I am wanting to share a pretty set of cards I made for Audrey this past week. I used a new (to me) technique called Split Panel Card. If your interested here is a link to a video tutorial and also a PDF file that you can print out to keep on hand. I printed it out so that I have the directions when I need them. Split Panel Card

I pulled out a new suite of products that I earned recently from my uplines upline thru vouchers I received in 2023. I cashed them in for the Translucent Florals Bundle & coordinating DSP that came out in the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog. 






Card Details:

Stamps: Translucent Florals
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Basic White, Delightful Floral DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I kept these flat for easy mailing and Audrey just loved them!
I always second guess myself when creating cards for her and she always surprises me and loves them! Personally, I loved these but wasn't sure she would. And once again she made my day!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like this fun design (TFS the PDF) and those colors remind me of spring. After this dismal weather we've had for over a month, it sure is nice to see the sunshine today isn't it? I'm glad you're feeling better and happy to hear Audrey is still doing well too. Have a great weekend!

Vicki said...

Very cool design. Love these.