Thursday, February 15, 2024

Latte Love

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope you enjoyed a nice Valentine's Day?!
Shawn cooked steamed shrimp for supper and then we did a quick walk up the street & back. By the time we went it was dark & pretty cold out but Bailee seemed to enjoy it! In a few weeks the time gets changed again (sigh) and it will start staying lighter in the evening which is what I am looking forward too!

Yesterday I felt good enough to go to my stamp table and play with a new Online Exclusives bundle called Latte Love. I always love the coffee & tea sets but rarely find a reason to use them. And of course, this bundle was available to demonstrators on Feb 1st and I decided to get it....I loved the DSP! Here is the card I made with it and gave to Shawn. We both love our hot drinks...mine being coffee and his being French Vanilla Cappuccino and I thought this said it all...."you're the best part of my day"! 💕





Card Details:

Stamps: Latte Love (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Basic White, A Little Latte DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Basics 3D EF (Online Exclusives), Latte Love Dies (Online Exclusives), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Lost Lagoon Twine (retired), Opaque Faceted Gems (SAB 24), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super cute, isn't it?
Latte Love will be available to customers starting March 5th and I think it's going to be a popular set!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's such a sweet card you created and gave to Shawn, and I bet he was happy with it. I have to admit, I've never tried a French Vanilla Cappuccino before and I wouldn't even know how to make one. It's always been straight up coffee for me and now I can only drink that occasionally - coffee doesn't like me anymore at all. I like those stacked papers and cute hearts in the coffee cups. I hope you're feeling better today - stay warm!

Vicki said...

Such a cute card! I didn't order this bundle with my preorder, now I kinda wish I had 😊