Friday, October 25, 2024

Christmas Fun Fold

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

So glad the weekend is upon us! 
After a busy week I am looking forward to a little bit of down time. Tomorrow we have some errands to run in the morning then I hope to do some crafting in the afternoon, if all goes as planned! I picked up some Christmas candy this week and would like to get working on some treats. 

Today I want to share a pretty fun fold Christmas card with you!
I used a variety of retired products for this and I loved the outcome!






Card Details:

Stamps: Merriest Moments (retired), Hero Arts (sentiment inside)
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP (retired), Wrapped in Plaid DSP (retired)
Accessories: Merriest Frames Hybrid EF (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Gold Sequins, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This stamp set has always been a favorite of mine and it surely brings a smile to my face each time I put those poinsettia's together!

**************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy














1 comment:

Carol L said...

That is a gorgeous card with such an amazing fold design and I love the choice of papers too. Absolutely stunning. Have fun crafting this weekend :)