Monday, October 28, 2024

Tis the Season

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! 
It sure was chilly here in PA this weekend and with the cooler temps comes the falling leaves. I think we are at peak for the color of the leaves as well. I don't think they got as vibrant since it's been quite dry in my area. Many trees are already empty so it won't be too much longer before the trees are completely bare.

I have a Christmas card to share that I made recently. It uses lots of retired items as I am trying to use what's in my stash.





Card Details:

Stamps: Brightest Glow (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Traditions of St. Nick DSP ( retired)
Accessories: Labels Aglow Dies (retired), Spotlight on Nature Dies, Christmas Tidings EF (retired), Gold Sequins, Gold Trim, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My DSP is retired from last year and I found these 2 scraps in the bottom of the pack. I think this may have been the first time I used this embossing folder. It's so pretty and of course, there is a gingerbread guy on it which I covered with my DSP. LOL

 I am making a pot of Chicken Corn Soup this morning for supper to help warm us up!
It's been chilly the last few days. Then I am headed to my stamp table to play. Saturday I stamped as long as my hands would allow me too! I worked on a 3D project which I will share once I get some pictures taken. Today I am gonna work on a few cards with a new to me fun fold. So excited!!

Can you believe that it is the last Monday of October?!
Crazy how fast time flies by!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great week ahead!
~Wendy








No comments: