Saturday, October 5, 2024

Wildly Flowering HB

Good Morning & Happy Saturday! 

Happy World Cardmaking Day, too!
My friends are coming over this morning for a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together to celebrate the occasion and we are making 4 cards. I'm still half asleep as I type this up this morning. LOL Shawn has been up since 3am and is bouncing off the wall already. I may need extra coffee to get me to that point! 

Today I have a pretty card to share that I made for Audrey. These cards are part of a pack of 5 that also includes 3 masculine birthday cards. She wanted 3 for a man and 2 for a woman. So, I pulled out the Wildflower Designs suite and got to work.






Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest Day
Ink: Moody Mauve
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Basic White, Wildly Flowering DSP
Accessories: Wildflower Designs Dies, Dashing Dots 3D EF, Moody Mauve In Color Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She loved these 2 cards and I would not be surprised if she asked for more! I kept everything flat for easy mailing for her. I love how they turned out!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy












No comments: