Sunday, October 13, 2024

Light the Year

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

It's looking to be another nice day here!
Shawn is off to a Coffee & Cars meet here in Red Lion this morning and I am going to head to my stamp table and finish up 2 cards I started yesterday. It's also football day! YAY!

Today I have a pretty Christmas card to share made with the Light the Year bundle from the new 2024 Holiday Catalog. I really was not interested in this stamp set at first but I do love the lanterns in it! There are 2 different sizes! 




Card Details:

Stamps: Light the Year
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Iconic Celebrations DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Light the Year Dies, Greetings of the Season Dies (Online Exclusives), Cherry Cobbler & Gold Ribbon, Gold Texture Adhesive Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Last evening we did a shopping trip to TJ Maxx, Target & Home Goods. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular. I was surprised at all the Christmas things hitting the shelves already! I can only imagine how much of a nightmare it is having 3 holidays right in a row to display things for. Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas...it was crazy! And a bit overwhelming!
I came home with 2 boxes of Barebells Protein Bars from Target (which are a favorite snack) and a 2025 Daily Planner from TJ Maxx. It was just good to get out of the house!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

I like that lantern image too, and the papers and colors you paired it with look fantastic. I wish I could still do some shopping but those days are over for me. At least you found something you really like and that's a plus! Have fun stamping today and enjoy your football tonight as well :)

LeAnne said...

These are great! Love the plaid and print together and your sentiment works perfectly with that lovely lantern!