Saturday, October 12, 2024

Peanut Butter Ghost Box

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's looking to be a very nice day here in South Central Pennsylvania!
Temps in the mid 70's and plenty of sunshine & blue skies! My kind of weather for sure!
Today I plan to get a few more things done at my stamp table this afternoon and then out to do some shopping later this evening! 
I have one last Halloween treat to share with you today. I did not make much this year and so far most of it has sold. This treat is a small box that Angie Juda made that was the perfect size for a Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin.




Project Details:

Stamps: Playful Ghosts (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Black Archival (retired), Stampin Blends- Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon (retired), White Pearls (Colored with Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends), 1" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used my Stampin Up Simply Scoring Tool to make these boxes which is a great tool to have for any kind of projects whether they be for boxes or fun fold cards! It makes life much easier!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!
~Wendy










2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute!!!

Carol L said...

Those pumpkin treat boxes are so cute and I love the ghost popping out of the pumpkin too! Totally cute! Enjoy your shopping tonight and have a great weekend as well.