Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Special Fall Anniversary

Hello & Happy Tuesday!
 
Sorry for the late update today!
Yesterday Audrey called me twice, within a hour and gave me an order. She asked if there was anyway I could get it to her by next Monday and since I do not have much on my agenda this week I told her I would try to get it in to her by Friday. 
Anyways, she asked if I could make a special Fall Anniversary card for her friends, Kit & Harold. I hear alot of stories about them from Audrey. It's almost as though I know them but I have never met them! LOL Today I spent all day in my stamp room working on getting this order completed for her. I pulled out this beautiful sheet of paper that I picked up recently at Hobby Lobby and made a simple card for her. I know she does not always like all the bells & whistles added on a card so I left the paper do all the work because that paper is very pretty!



Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She also requested some decorated gift bags which I used the same paper on.
I think she is going to love that paper!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Yesterday & today was the perfect example of a Fall day!
Sun & clouds with chilly temps and a cool breeze. I love it!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

That really is a gorgeous paper for any fall card with those pretty colors and pumpkins and flowers. Don't you just love it when the paper does all the work for you? This is a wonderful anniversary card!