Monday, October 14, 2024

Pumpkins & Bats, Oh My!

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
The weather here was gorgeous!

Today I have a set of two cards to show you that were made with leftover pieces that I used up from other cards that Audrey requested this year. And you know she loves the happy jack o lantern from the Harvest Hello (retired) set. This year I was not at all thrilled with the 2 Halloween stamp sets that Stampin Up brought out on the Online Exclusives list so I decided I would use what was already in my stash. Harvest Hello's was out a few years ago and one that has been very loved in my stamp room!





Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello's (retired), To Every Season (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry (retired), Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch (retired), To Every Season Mini Punches (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Stylish Scroll EF (retired), Perennial Postage Dies, Halloween Night Twine (retired), Rich Razzleberry Enamel Stars, Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These cards were so fun to create and nothing scary at all to them!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy










2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a cute pair of cards with the little bats and the fun jack-o-lantern too. I really like that plaid designer paper too. Have a great Monday!

LeAnne said...

These are just adorable! I love the plaid, and those little bats are the perfect "extra"!