Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Thoughtful Journey

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have the 2nd card to share that we made on World Cardmaking Day.
This one was pretty easy! I pulled out my pack of Thoughtful Journey DSP and whipped up a quick card with it for the girls to make. I did embossed the one panel with the retired Tasteful Textile 3D EF because I love that it adds just a bit a texture to a card!



Card Details:

Stamps: Country Birdhouse
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Thoughtful Journey DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Pretty Peacock Sequins (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's always nice to let the paper do all the work, too!
This was a favorite!

*******************************

My doctor appointment went well last evening.
I have the same nurse each time I go and she is just such a sweetheart!
She is so gentle when doing my bloodwork and she loves to talk to Shawn & I! 
I honestly think she spent more time with us than my doctor did! 
I will update more about my check up once I get the results of my bloodwork back.

Afterwards we went to Kelsey's work and grabbed some dinner. Since I had a good doctor appointment I treated myself to a big meal for a change....Ribeye with a baked sweet potato & broccoli and a small cup of Beef Orzo soup. The soup was so hearty & just warmed the soul (on such a chilly day). The dinner was very good and I ended up taking home half my ribeye & broccoli. That will be lunch today! 
Shawn is off today to go get the last of his tattoo finished. We may do a trip to Sam's Club once he's done since I need a few things. I like to get all my shopping done during the week so the weekends are free to do whatever!

*************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Wednesday!
~Wendy







No comments: