Sunday, October 6, 2024

Wanted to Say Dies

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day and us girls had a great time making cards for World Card Making Day! Deb brought snacks which we all enjoyed. I had 2 bite sized cupcakes and they were SO good. I really stay away from cupcakes & such but every now & then I treat myself and they were worth every calorie! Thanks Deb!

Today I am having a down day after a very busy day yesterday and I wanted to share with you the masculine cards that I made for Audrey. They use a mix of products...




Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Basic White, A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP
Accessories: Wanted to Say Dies, Countryside Corners Dies, Night of Navy Enamel Dots (retired), Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made these flat for easy mailing and she loved them!
She makes my job easy!

Well, I am gonna park my butt in my recliner today! 
Gonna watch football and catch my breath. 

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a great design for the guys and I love the colors too. I'm glad you had such a nice time with your friends stamping yesterday. Relaxing in the recliner watching football sounds like the perfect way to spend today! Enjoy!