Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Treat Bags

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a quick post for you!
Last Wednesday you may remember I made a sweet treat to give to Audrey as a Thank You using the Harvest Hello stamp set that is long retired. I know Audrey loves that set especially the pumpkin! Monday she asked me to make 2 of her friends the same treat bag but instead of using the apple if I could use the pumpkin. Ok, no problem but you do know that the candy in the bag is apple, right? She said yes, I know. 

So, here are the same bags with the pumpkin instead of the apple!



Project Details:

Stamps: Caring Leaves, Harvest Hello's (retired)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Cello Bags, Ribbon from stash, White Twine, Champagne Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love making treats and these came together pretty quick!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

More cute treat bags! I like the big pumpkin along with that green and white ribbon and it makes no difference what flavor the treat is inside - a treat is a treat and it comes in a cute package which is a definite plus :)