Saturday, June 9, 2018

Abstract Impressions

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all having a great weekend so far!
This morning is my stamp get together with friends and i'm pretty excited to share some new things and some cool cards with them! I stamped each of them a gift bag that they can use to take their goodies home in. I may start to do this for each get together and for my card orders as well. It's a great way to use up DSP! I will share the gift bags tomorrow so make sure you stop back!

Today I have a cute card made with some very pretty colors of summer, Bermuda Bay & and the lovely Coastal Cabana that has come back to our color palette. I also used my very loved Abstract Impressions stamp set and did a bit of tearing.



I also threw some Granny Apple Green into the mix which goes beautifully with Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabana! I stamped out my roses which is a 3 step process then added my leaves. Once that was done I did some tearing on an angle. I wanted to leave just enough room that I could fit my sentiment on the front. I added a Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Bow that was in my stash and some clear rhinestones for some bling! I always forget about tearing. It's such an easy technique that gives your cards texture.

Card Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Liquid Glue


I hope you like this card!
I have been enjoying this Abstract Impressions set very much as i'm sure you can tell.
It's one of the best bundles in the new catalog!

**************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I am inspired to use these colors for SOMETHING this week....I really need to clean up my stamp room to see what I have going on! Have fun today, I have an event on Monday too! Happy weekend!

Carol L said...

That's a wonderful floral stamp set and the colors you chose are perfect together! I love that you can create your own dsp with these stamped images - so pretty! The torn panel adds the perfect note of interest too :) NJ and have a great weekend before the rains come :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You go girlie! What a great combo! Love this flowers. Hope it was a fun morning.

Pat Gasko said...

Love your Abstract Impressions card. I placed my Stampin Up order yesterday and I made sure I remembered to get this stamp set. I can imagine all the uses and designs that can be done with it such as your Thank You card. Also I really like that flannel shirt Father's day card. It's awesome!