Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Enjoy Life & Petal Palette

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A late update today!
I went to my stamp table this morning and just got lost in creating so that is why the late update.

In the new catalog there is a new stamp set from a million dollar achiever called Enjoy Life.
I liked all the great sayings in it and there is also a bike in it too! Right up my alley!
I had no idea what I was going to make and just started grabbing stuff.
This is my outcome....




I started this card with pulling out some new In Color DSP and it just went from there. I grabbed a Basic Black card base and thought it looked good with it. My saying comes from the Enjoy Life set and my flowers and Basic Black branch is from the Petal Palette Bundle. In the end it turned out pretty nicely!

Card Details:

Stamps: Enjoy Life, Petal Palette
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Grapefruit Grove
Cardstock: Basic Black, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, In Color DSP 
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Petals & More Framelits, Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

So what do you think?
Does the Grapefruit Grove look good with Basic Black?
Tomorrow I will pull out another In Color and play with it! The NEW In Colors are SO pretty!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yep!
It's almost bedtime!

Thanks for stopping by & I will catch you tomorrow!
Sweet dreams!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

yep, the grapefruit color definitely rocks with black, and I love this beautifully designed card! The papers coordinate together so well and I love the sentiment panel with the pretty flowers and bow, as well as the black stem! Gorgeous card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is such a fun color! You did great with that grab and go technique.... LOL! That is pretty much what my crafting consists of everyday. What a pretty set to create with. You rock, lady!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful color combo! The black and grapefruit work well together. Nice looking card!