Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Rose Wonder

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going great so far!

Today I have a card to share that my friends made on Saturday at our get together.
I always try to make a sympathy card so they have it when they need one.
This card uses the Rose Wonder Bundle.






Card Details:

Stamps: Rose Wonder (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Whisper White, English Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Rose Wonder Framelits (retired), Blushing Bride Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


Z Fold cards are one of my favorite style of cards to make.
Do you have a favorite?

**********************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That rose looks awesome on the Z fold you created. You always give me good reminders of things I need to pull out and use. My rose die is in hiding. Great choice of papers, Wendy.

LeAnne said...

There's another fun fold card...and what a beauty it is too! Beautiful sympathy card, but I can see it being used for lots of other occasions as well. Gorgeous!

Carol L said...

I have yet to try a Zfold card, but this looks amazing with that big die-cut white rose on pink! Love how this one turned out, especially that great inside sentiment for a sympathy card! Enjoy your day!