Thursday, June 14, 2018

Lilypad Lake

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at my stamp table just playing around with new stuff.
I got out my Lilypad Lake Bundle and whipped up a quick card.



I used the Seaside EF to create the background using some new Balmy Blue cardstock.
Isn't that color blue pretty??
I diecut the sailboats, sun and the grass from the Lakeside Framelits and put my card together.
My sailboats are colored with Stampin Blends but the blue is Copic Markers.

Card Details:

Stamps: Lilypad Lake, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Stampin Blends & Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lakeside Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

I can see this set making some amazing masculine cards!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yep!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day! 
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

TOday is a gorgeous day for sailing and I love how you made the water on this card, both for the image and the background! Those little sailboats are cute as can be and I might be sitting with you on that beach sipping a nice tropical cocktail too! Great idea, eh? Enjoy this beautiful day!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used on the sailboats. I don't think I even noticed this set before. Love it!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a beautiful card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous scene, Wendy! Want to sail away with me?