Friday, June 22, 2018

Lilypad Lake

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today is looking to be a washout!
It's been a decent week and with all the sunshine we've had but the gardens need the rain too!
Since our weather isn't going to be all the best I am planning a day at my stamp table.

Today I have a card to share that I made last week when my friend Deb came for a bit to stamp.
I was playing around with some diecut pieces I had ready to go using the Lilypad Lake bundle.



Aren't those lilypads cute? 
I colored them with the Stampin Blends instead of the Copic Markers.
I also like that there is a die to cut them out.

Card Details:

Stamps: Lilypad Lake, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Thick WHisper White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Lakeside Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Such a fun set and easy to use!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I totally spaced out on this set...glanced at it but never realized what cool dies were in the bundle! Love what you did with this! Stay warm...it is CHILLY and wet here this afternoon! brrrrr!

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun father's day card! I love how the white water pools around the bird's feet - great look and so life-like too! Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love this set and I am hoping to acquire it very soon. You created such a pretty card! Nice job! I have been seeing so many pretty cards on Pinterest that use this.