Friday, June 1, 2018

Abstract Impressions

Hello & Happy Friday!

My card that I am sharing today is made from the Abstract Impressions bundle from the new Stampin Up Annual Catalog that goes live today!!! Finally!!
This is the only set that I ordered on my pre-order and later have come to realize I needed the Springtime Impressions Framelits that go with it. So they were on my 2nd pre-order! 
If ever there was a flower stamp set that I absolutely loved....it is Abstract Impressions! 
It reminds me of an older set that I no longer have called Roses In Winter. 




You will probably get sick of me using this suite in the days and weeks to come but I really like everything about this entire suite from the stamps to the papers....it is all so pretty!

Card Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Garden Impressions DSP
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Framelits, Stitched Shapes Fraemlits, Circle Layering Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch, White Pearls, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


I had my mind set that I was not going to get the coordinating Framelits for this set since I have the Butterly Basics Framelits but let me tell you how much bigger this butterfly die is compared to the other ones! It cuts so nicely, too! 
WTG Stampin Up! Once again they have impressed me with some amazing changes!

Have you gotten your new catalog?
I hope you have taken notice to the new color family changes?
I absolutely LOVE the new colors as well as the new In Colors!
I think you will love them too!

*********************************************
My thoughts today....


I have to admit, my craft table never gets too badly covered in supplies unless it's near Christmastime and I have a million different projects going on. I try to keep it all very organized and in it's place!
Guess that is my OCD kicking in! Haha!


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Today's thought looks like my stamp room! I have to have a good belly chuckle over that one. Glad the catty is finally a go. Love your pretty card. So you had to do 2 orders to git er done...ha ha. Have a great day.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful card! This will be one of the first suites I order from the new catalog. And yes, I thought of Roses in Winter too when I saw it. Have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

that big butterfly is beautiful and the papers are gorgeous too! What I like most about this card is that fantastic sentiment! Well done with your new goodies :)

Nan said...

Hey Girl! I didn't know you signed back on to be a SU Demo! Congrats and welcome aboard! I miss stamping with you. Been WAY to long.