Friday, June 15, 2018

Sheltering Tree

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday we had some really beautiful weather!
Hubby got in from work earlier than usual and we took the bikes out for a ride!
It's been awhile but it felt great! 

So today I have a quick card for you!
I used Sheltering Tree on my card....



Can you tell I had my bike on my mind when I made this?? LOL
I believe it's been well over a month since we had the bikes out. 
Between Shawn's work schedule and our rainy weekend weather it just hasn't happened.

On this card I used lots of the new color, Shaded Spruce. I am loving this new green!
The Crumb Cake panel was run thru my Big Shot with the Pinewood Planks EF. It's one of those very thick folders but it makes your cardstock really stand out and adds lots of texture!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Pinewood Planks 3-D EF, Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am hoping we can get several bikes rides in this weekend since they are calling for it to be a nice  weekend! 
Great weather to celebrate Father's Day weekend! WooHoo!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a pretty card and pretty green color! Enjoy your bike rides and nice weather. Finally a weekend without rain - yay!

Carol L said...

I've always been fond of this sheltering tree image and it does look great in those new colors of green! Love that added bike as well as the fabulous embossing folder too! Yesterday was perfect for a bike ride and today isn't bad either, but watch out for the heat wave coming Monday! Love the parting words today - ain't it the truth?!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love this stamp set, and I am so glad I own it. Beautiful card, Wendy!