Saturday, December 8, 2018

Christmas Blessings Card Set

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all staying warm!
Between snow in some area's and cold temps everywhere else, i'd say winter has arrived!

Yesterday I spent ALL day at my stamp table.
So happy that Shawn picked up supper on his way home so I did not have to cook.
Thai food is always a winner in my book!
I got alot of crafting done but this morning I still have a few things to finish up then price everything.
If it doesn't take me too long I may go deliver everything this evening or else tomorrow after football is over.
I will be glad to have that weight taken off my shoulders! LOL

Today I have the 2nd pack of Christmas cards to share that are for my customer.
She requested these for her priests at church.
I was kinda in a fog and not sure what to make for the 2nd pack so I made the same type of card as the 1st pack but changed up the colors.





I love this pack done in red as I think it looks nice with the berries in the DSP.
I think my customer will like these since that paper looks real.

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Illuminated Christmas, More Merry Messages (retired)
Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, All is Bright DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Crosses of Hope Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Real Red 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by!
Stay warm!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

You made a perfect set of cards for priests Wendy! I love the colors, the design, and that great dsp with the image! Well done, and well done finishing everything up in one day! You go girl, you deserve a nice hot cuppa coffee :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Just beautiful. This is my first year using lots of mirror stock. I love the way it accents everything. Beautiful, Wendy!

Janice M said...

That paper is so realistic!! I'm sure she will LOVE them! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Nicely done!