Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dallas Cowboy HB

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Today is a busy day!
Shawn has a doctor appointment early this morning for his knee.
Not sure what to expect there since the steroid medicine that was prescribed for him did not help.
Then later in the afternoon it is Ryan's turn.
This is his return appointment from when he had his colonoscopy in September.
He's had quite a few tests since then, too!
I've had people ask how he's been doing.
Yesterday he turned 32 years old and is doing really well.
Knock on wood he's not been sick and feeling pretty good!

So, yesterday I said I had to go make him a birthday card!
This is the card I made for him...




Ryan has always been a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I think he gets that from his Uncle Randy! 
I pulled out a bunch of retired stuff to create this and that is the nice thing about hanging on to retired stuff.....you never know when your going to need it!
I also made this a Flap Card.
I love making this style of card for a different look!


Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings, Stampendous (inside)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Cuttlebug Star EF, Star Framelits (retired), Star Blast Edgelits (retired), Classic Label Punch, Silver Metallic Enamel Hearts, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I wanted to add a football to the inside and darn if I didn't forget!
I was having a bit of a rough day yesterday. 
I don't think i'm getting sick but I was just sluggish all day and could not get it together.
I am blaming the rainy, cloudy weather!

 Ryan had a great day!
We had ice cream cake with Kelsey & Shady!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Boy, I could have sure used this card, yesterday! Girl at work is a die hard Dallas fan. She also collects ducks, so I went with that instead. Hope your hands hold up. I am actually aching everywhere but my hands, this week. I do agree that it is going to be insane with stuff to do. Okay back to this card...not a Dallas fan but you did them proud with the colors, stars, etc! They play my Eagles next week. Go Eagles!

Carol L said...

What a fun card for Ryan - a Cowboy fan! Love those embossed stars and the great flap design of the card too! Hope he continues feeling well and Shawn too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Cool card, Happy Birthday to Ry!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great Cowboys themed card! Happy Birthday Ryan!

Janice M said...

Cool card! Sure he loved it. Think that's my brother's team too?!