Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Warm Hearted Christmas Set

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

The sun is shining beautifully again this morning but don't let that fool you, it's downright cold out!
My backyard has a coating a frost on it almost like it snowed.
Speaking of snow....there is none in sight for the upcoming Christmas holiday atleast here in south central PA! Guess that's a good thing after all the rain & flooding we've had this year.

Today I have a set of cards to share that were made for my customers 10 packs of Christmas cards.
These cards use a hostess set from the SU Holiday Mini Catalog called Warm Hearted.
I paired it with the All is Bright DSP.





This set was so easy to create, I almost feel like I cheated LOL

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Warm Hearted (Hostess SU Holiday Mini)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, All is Bright DSP
Accessories: Naturals Gold Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This pack of DSP has become a quick favorite of mine this season with it's realistic scenes on certain sheets. There is just something different about it!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today....



Today I have one special Christmas card to make for Kelsey & Corey and 2 gift cards for Ryan. 
After that I will be taking a much needed break from my stamp table and give my hands a rest.
I will still be posting on the blog as I have a million things to share here!
I hope you will continue to stop back everyday to see what I have to share!
You don't want to miss out!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the simple elegance of this set. That paper is awesome!!

LeAnne said...

So pretty...kicking myself that I didn't get that paper!

Carol L said...

I agree, that paper is so realistic, I can almost smell the pine scent! Love your pretty design too! Enjoy that rest - you've earned it :) Hunker down with a good book for the next couple days while it rains..............again :(

D'Ann said...

This is so pretty. Your design elements are just perfect!