Monday, December 24, 2018

Gift Card/ Money Holders

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope your weekend was a nice one!

Today I am making a tray of deviled eggs and cutting up a cheese & bologna tray to snack on this evening. Shawn is putting a small piece of brisket in the smoker for sandwiches.
Going to go visit some friends later this evening and then back home to get things ready for our Christmas dinner tomorrow.

We popped out to a local antique store yesterday.
I spotted a very small ceramic Christmas tree in the window, so I was going to rescue it.
It was way more than I wanted to pay for it so I ended up buying a piano bench instead.
It was in excellent shape and had storage under the seat.
I know your probably asking.....why a piano bench?
Right now it is in my living room with a Christmas tree sitting on it!
It looks so good! I actually was going to put a couple small ceramic trees on it but I really missed not putting an actual tree up this year...SO, I went to my storage room and got my little tree out.
I got it all finished within about an hour.
I feel so much better now having a tree up (besides all my ceramic trees)!
The Christmas festivities can now start! LOL


 I am sharing the rest of the gift card holders that I made.
These were made for family & friends....
Take a look!


This one uses a retired set called Merry Little Labels from last year.
The DSP is from 2011 called Jolly Holiday.


This one uses the Buffalo Check Background stamp and I paired that with a saying from the Takeout Treats. Both stamps are from the 2018 Holiday Mini Catalog.


This card uses the Candy Cane Season set with matching Candy Cane Builder Punch.
The plaid paper is from the Under the Mistletoe DSP from the SU Annual Catalog.
I love anything plaid!


This one uses the Dashing Deer Bundle.
Sorry the Silver Foil Deer got washed out.
The DSP is from the Festive Farmhouse Suite.


The next 2 cards use the Nothing Sweeter Bundle.
I was late to the party on ordering this bundle!
It is also from the SU Holiday Mini Catalog.
The paper is from the Festive Farmhouse DSP.



This last one uses the Snowflake Sentiment stamp set from last year but it is still available in our SU Annual Catalog. The saying is from a set in the SU Holiday Mini Catalog called Merry Christmas to All. The silver Snowflake Trinket came from the Snowflake Showcase Suite that is no longer available.


These are fun to make and a great way to gift money or a gift card in!

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the gift card holders I made this year!
These are very easy, too! I guess that's why I continue to use this same style every year!

******************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
I will be back tomorrow with pictures of my ceramic Christmas trees!
Hope you can find a few minutes to stop by!

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve, my stamp friends!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May the magic of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.

Janice M said...

More great GC holders! Love that farmhouse paper so glad I was still able to get some (thank you!)even though I didn't get to use it yet.