Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas Thank You's

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

It's another rainy, dreary Friday here in PA.
I seen on the news that we had 27 Fridays for the entire 2018 year that it rained!
Crazy!

Today I have 2 different Christmas Thank You Card Sets to share.
These were apart of that huge order I did back before Christmas.
These use the Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes.

The first set uses a sentiment from the Daisy Delight stamp set.
Paper is from the Dashing Along DSP.




This 2nd set uses a sentiment from the Dashing Deer stamp set.
Paper is All is Calm DSP that is retired.
The cardstock is a retired In Color from several years ago, Lost Lagoon.




I put alot of work into the 2nd set since I cut the DSP with the smallest Stitched Square Shaped Framelit. It helped to use up more DSP that I seem to hoard! LOL

I still have 1 more pack to make for my customer but it is going to wait until after the beginning of the new year. I am still giving my hands a break....

***************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so wonderful, and I'm especially fond of the 2nd set with all the stitched squares! The stitching gives such a warm, homespun look! Beautiful colors too! Your customer will surely enjoy having these on hand :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!! I love the first one most of all. That paper is gorgeous!