Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Cards

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
I was out yesterday to get a haircut and Walmart & the grocery store both were nuts!
I was happy to get home in one piece!
I then did some shopping online and hope it will arrive before next week! 

So, all my card and treats have delivered!!
I don't think I did too bad but still have some candy left.
I will pack it up and send to Shawn's work this week.
They are having their company Christmas party this week so he can share it with everyone!

I have a couple Christmas cards to share today.
These were cards my customer requested for her family.




 




I am not going to list each card details.
I used all Stampin Up cardstocks, inks, stamps, dies & ribbon but the patterned papers are all from other companies. I have so much in my stash that I wanted to get some used up!

Needless to say, my customer was really, REALLY happy with them and she named off who was getting what card.  I did not retain that info but I wouldn't mind getting one of these! LOL
I think the snowman card is my favorite!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


I will have my Christmas music playing today while I am FINALLY addressing my Christmas cards!
Better late than never, right?!


That is all from me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are all beautiful, and I honestly don't have a favorite - each one is special! Isn't it a great feeling to get everything finished and delivered? I began delivering today, but with 2 doctor appointments for Butch tomorrow and Wednesday, my delivery truck will be on delay! Rain again Thursday and Friday :(

Janice M said...

These are beautiful Wendy! Specially love that snowman paper one! I didn't get my cards made yet....at this point it just might not happen?? Busy week ahead and I still need to finish shopping in there somewhere and haven't wrapped a thing yet either?! Where did the time go??