Sunday, December 23, 2018

JOY

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Christmas is almost here!
Are you excited?

Not much happening at the Aungst Pad for Christmas.
Kelsey & Corey along with Mr Shady will be coming to spend the day with us!
Shawn & I will be making turkey & mash potatoes with all the other yummy stuff that goes along with it. I personally look forward to a good turkey dinner at anytime of the year!
Hubby & I decided that were not going to shop for one another this year and go get us new bed once the holidays are over. I'm sure it will be heaven to go from a Queen bed to a King!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that I created for my customer.
This card I seen demo'ed by another demonstrator and ran with the idea but I did change up the center. The card was made by Ronda Wade where she created a wreath in the center using the Sprig Punch. This is my case....






I used a big ole Silver foiled snowflake from the Snowfall Thinlits that were available in November.
That bundle was one of my favorites this holiday season!
I paired it with the Large Letter Framelits in Night of Navy and some Festive Farmhouse DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Snow is Glistening
Ink: Night if Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits, Large Letter Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I loved this set!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, I love the snowflake for the "O". A new bed sounds wonderful!! Happy day before Christmas Eve, my sweet friend!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are so elegant! I love them, and of course the blue! We are having a quiet, no gift holiday as well. Should be different. Enjoy that turkey!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful design for a card, and I may just have to CAS this one for the coming year! Love that foiled snowflake and how it shimmers!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful and happy Christmas day, filled with love and laughter. I know you'll enjoy that new bed when you get it! Warm hugs :)

Janice M said...

LOVE these Wendy! From the color combo to that beautiful silver star. We are going to look for a new bed....hopefully tomorrow?? Had my eye on one at Value City Furniture hopefully they still have it! Think we might try for a king too??