Friday, December 7, 2018

Santa's Workshop Candy Bar Wrappers

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

We made it to the weekend!
I have been SO busy this week with stamping and getting orders completed.
Another day or 2 and hopefully it will all be done!
My hands are saying....enough already!

Today I am sharing a few more Candy Bar Wrappers.
Love making these!
I used Santa's Workshop DSP for these.




Have you seen the flocking that is in this pack of DSP?
It's so cool how they do that!
I also used some Black Glittered Ribbon that was with the Halloween stuff in the Mini Catalog!
It can be used for Christmas too since it has some pretty glitter on it.
My little elf and signpost were diecut from the Santa's Workshop DSP.
These are going to be great for stocking stuffers!

Project Details:

Stamps: Signs of Santa
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black, White Velvet Paper, Santa's Workshop DSP
Accessories: Santa's Signpost Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Black Glittered Ribbon, Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think this entire suite has sold out in the SU Holiday Mini Catalog and I can see why!
I have absolutely loved using it this season and will have more to share with you in the coming days!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


I will be heading down to my stamp table this morning and hope I can get the cards & gift bags wrapped up today!
Tomorrow will be a few more treats to work on!
Tis the season, right?

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

You rock at being the treat queen! Love all the treat ideas you share. These are so cute. Hopefully you can wind down soon and give your hands a rest.

Vicki Burdick said...

I love these, I want to make some! Send me the measurements when you have time please!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, these are too cute! I love that image with the cute sentiment and the candy striped paper is perfect!!

Janice M said...

That paper does make for some quick and cute projects!! Wonder if they still have any of the Festive Farmhouse paper?!! I kept forgetting to decide and place a order. Where has this year went?!! LOL