Sunday, December 2, 2018

Festive HB Card Set

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

A rainy, dreary morning here but it's to be a warm day with temps around 60.
I hope soon we can get some sunshine and keep it for more than 2 days!

Anyone have any fun plans for today?
Shawn & I are going to take a trip to a local antique store before football starts this afternoon.
I'm going to throw chili in the crock pot for a quick supper later.
Maybe squeeze in some stamp time!

Before my day gets away from me I want to show you another pack of cards I made for that big order I have been working on all week. My customer likes her birthday cards to kinda coordinate with the seasons so I have made this pack more on the festive side. 
I really LOVE this pack!





My paper is Joyous Noel which is no longer available. 
SU should have known how wildly popular this paper would be and made millions of it!
It's gorgeous! Lots of different prints and with the pops of Copper Foil in it.
I added a wreath to this from the Wishing You Well set from the Holiday Mini.
This stamp set is another of those Distinktive sets which I have come to REALLY love!
I added a bow from the Tea Room Suite. This ribbon is white with copper in it. It goes nicely with this DSP!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Wishing You Well, Cake Soiree (sentiment)
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Copper Foil Paper, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Tea Room Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So pretty and perfect for a December birthday!
I still have one more pack for her December birthdays.
I'll tackle that this coming week!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Anne said...

Hi , I really like this card. It can be used for any occasion in Dec.

D'Ann said...

These cards are so pretty! Love your design. I'm afraid to cut my paper up since there isn't any left, I'm hoarding it! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is such a beautiful card. The touches of foil are lovely, Wendy!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Perfect winter birthday card!

Janice M said...

This is a beautiful set of cards! Perfect for a December birthday! Love the touches of gold.