Friday, December 21, 2018

Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's the last Friday before Christmas!
Do you have all your shopping done?

I have one last treat to share with you.
As I shopped my local grocery store I found these Hershey's Peppermint Bark candies shaped like bells. As a crafter, our minds go to thinking...what can I do with these?!
I remembered this paper from several years back that had bells on. I also recently snagged the Bell Punch from the Clearance Rack, so of course, I bought 2 bags of the candies.
This is what I whipped up!




I filled a 3x6 Gusseted Cello Bag with 8 pieces of candy and then created the pouch to hold it.
I decorated the cardstock with DSP and a punched out bell from Gold Glimmer Paper.
My sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts that I have had for years and use every Christmas!
The glittery clothes pin at the top came from the Target $1 Bins.

Project Details:

Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Emerald Envy (retired), Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glimmer Paper, Presents & Pinecones DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Bell Punch (retired), Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones, 3 x 6 Gusseted Cello Bags, Gold Glitter Clothes Pins (Target), Stapler, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with how these turned out and sold every single one of them.
I kept one for myself which I will most likely add a gift card too and give to my mail carrier.
Tis the Season!

*******************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great idea!

Carol L said...

They're so festive, cute and look yummy! Wishing you a peaceful and wonderful Christmas with your family, and I'll catch up with you soon :) ((hugs))