Tuesday, August 6, 2019

All Ye Faithful

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
Yesterday was my housework day and I kinda left the blog sit unloved for the day.
I was beat by the time I finished up and headed to bed early last night.
Our weather was nice yesterday so I gave the AC a break and had the windows open. 
The heat & humidity are back today so of course the AC is back on too! 
I think this girl is ready for Fall....

Today I have a set of Christmas cards to share that will go to my customer once the holidays come.
She is a religious person and I know how much she loved the cards I made her last year with the 3 Wise Men on.

This stamp set is from the Stampin Up 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog.
It's never seen ink...until just recently!






I combined my stamp set with the retired Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder.
It has never been used either!


Card Details:

Stamps: All Ye Faithful (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Banner Punch (retired), Boughs & Berries EF (retired), Heat Gun, Gold EP, Real Red 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Lots of gold on these but that's what makes these perfect for Christmas!
So what do you think?

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Gold just makes any project pop!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are lovely....love that gold plaid for the background, really adds a regal touch. Your customer will love them! Stay cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are gorgeous!! That gold and red really make this card sing!!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, wow, wow... The brown and red looks super amazing! Dang girl, you crushed this set!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wait... I think I blew it... is the buffalo plaid in gold? OMGoodness! Either way they are over the top!

Carol L said...

THese are just beautiful Wendy! I cannot imagine you've had this stamp set for so long without using it, and that FABULOUS embossing folder too?! Beautifully adorned with gold and plaid, and sure to be a big hit with your customer!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful! Love, love, love everything about this card! The fact that it's Christmas makes it even better! :)